Happy Hallows Eve

        
<><>
Halloween is our Favorite! The possibilities are endless, and it's soo
fun to be a little evil and dark. I think there is a little witch inside of all
of us! (especially me being nine and a half months pregnant!) Soo..
onto the projects- I got one book I didn't care about to much, i tore
pages out and covered a stack of other books. Add ribbon, a
pumpkin and voila!!

 







 - kinda went for simple this year, this one is pretty self explanatory! Love cake platters for Everything, whenever you can pick one up... just do it! (any dishes with scuffs on the bottom, have been loved so there probably more...um vintagish...ya)  
Spotted these frames at a garage sale, they were gold and not okay.... but with a little GLOSSY black spray paint they turned out awsome! I have been using them for lots of fun things. I put this little doodah in the corner of my kitchen under my cabinets.

  
 




KITCHEN TABLE BEBEH!!!
Glitter!! And again with the cake platters! Placing your decor on a mirror brightens them up in such a way that makes you say.....ahhhh... very nice. Especially your glassware! 




  If my children have friends over, i bribe them with a treat so they will be extra nice!! Hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment