Its all about the BOO!

Here's a few ideas to get you going! We love Halloween maybe more than Christmas.... Maybe...... Probably not.... ya we for sure do...... anyhow I have a little boy that is turning five soon and he may love Halloween more than anyone on the planet.  He cuts out Costumes from Halloween magazines and hangs them on his wall, and he wants a Halloween birthday party every single year.... So this post is in honor of you cute "D" man.

Hey there Punkin!

I was going to paint these pumpkins white and all different kinds of yummy blues, but
when these got against the teal wall... it was all over. 



My kiddos love the candy buffet! SHHHH i was almost over it, but if you saw "D"s big browns
looking up at you with that twinkle of excitement. You'd do it too... I load up this candy and take it trick or treating with us on thee Halloween night. ( sometimes I save it for next year, the gum might brake a tooth but it still looks cute! )


Nancy's always been there for me, hey girl, BFF's Forever!



Those copper trays were from a yard sale, meow! I love the simple, no fussiness of this mantle. It gives
that modern tid bit I was going for....Well Hope this gives you a little Halloween inspiration! Fall is so beautiful,
all the fall sports got me crazy and feeling so thankful for a blessed life. Love to all! - B



 

No comments:

Post a Comment