Almost over.....

So the thing I dread; the thing that I can't wait for to end; the thing that leaves me exhausted at the thought of all the homework and deadlines and running....... School! Now I find myself sad looking at my bulletin board. Seeing all the beautiful art work my kids have made. The art made out of time well spent, a little piece of them left behind for me to treasure.... Wow, another year almost done. I find myself wishing ( just a little ) that I could go back and do a little more for each of them. Did I do all I could? But the feeling of a warm summer and the time I get to spend with each of them brings me hope and rejuvenates my thoughts to move forward- Sunshine here we come! Make no regrets for the few months of warmth that comes, for another year is just around the corner.



No comments:

Post a Comment