More on decorating porches.....



Funny story! So all of us girls love to go thrifting together and sometimes end up with other people things in our cars. I found these cute plastic diamonds in a sack and was so excited to do something fun with them, I couldnt quite remember where I had gotten them- but with all the junk I buy, I just thought "yay a treasure I've forgotten about!" I spray painted them cream and was positioning them in my wreath, the WHOLE time asking my lil sis's opinion! She just helped and gushed about how cute they were......... The next day my mom told me they were hers! She was just to embarrassed and to NICE to tell me!! Anyhow..... I love the lock and key motif, especially on my front door. Thanks Tay for letting me steal your cute decor...... ;)







No comments:

Post a Comment