Now you see it, Now you don't!

If there is any object that can throw off a rooms decor it's the GIANT printer/scanner!!! Now a days you can purchase a wireless printer stick it in a closet and call it macaroni...yep...macaroni.

But for all of us that refuse to spend money on such things there is another solution!

HIDE IT!!!


So I stuck mine under my desk! I placed it on top of an old wooden box that I turned on its side to add a little more storage space, I can't get enough storage space!



To hide my lovely printer I purchased a tension rod ( you can find these pretty much anywhere and they are extremely affordable ) Then I found an extra piece of fabric I had layin around and layed it on my bar front facing down, then I placed the tension rod over it. Then all you have to do is roll the top of your fabric over the tension rod and start gluing! I used E-6000 but a hot glue gun would work fine too! Or if you are REALLY super ambitious you could always sew it, meh!





When your glue is dry just scrunch up your fabric to give it that flowy feeling, I may have made that word up) then twist your tension into place and voila! The printer is hidden!









And that is that! Pretty simple eh?



No comments:

Post a Comment